Today is a fairly quick one because as your reading this I am on my way home from Holland so stay tuned for next week. It will be my first travel blog and I am very excited for it so I hope you are too! This week I thought I’d leave you ten songs and ten quotes that make me feel confident in hope that they help you too if you’re not feeling too great about yourself.
Ten songs that make me feel confident:
- Confident – Demi Lovato. I don’t think you can have a confidence playlist without this song I mean the clue is in the title haha! I also love Demi Lovato!
- One For The Road – Dodie Clark. This is a more personal one but this song has really helped me feel better during a situation I was in.
- Stronger – Kelly Clarkson. This song has been a favourite of mine for a very long time.
- Get Back Up Again – Anna Kendrick. I loved the film Trolls and this fun song always makes me feel great.
- This Is Me – Keala Settle, The Greatest Showman Ensemble. I love the Greatest Showman and this song is just powerful I love it!
- Fight Song – Rachel Platten. I love this song because it reminds you that you just have to keep fighting and that you’ve got this!
- F*ckin’ Perfect -Pink. You’re all perfect in your own little way and this is just a little reminder for you.
- Not Afraid – Eminem. Don’t be afraid to stand up for something you believe in.
- Wake me up – Avicii. The lines “I can’t tell where the journey will end, but I know where to start” just show that you just need to take that big step to start the journey, it may be hard but it will all be worth it.
- Interlude: Moving On – Paramore. I love this song because it reminds you to let the haters hate whilst you keep going with lines like “Sit back and let ’em shine, let ’em rise and rise ,’cause one day they’re gonna fall”.
Ten quotes to help you feel confident:
- “We all have our imperfections. But I’m human and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.” – Beyoncé Knowles
- “Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect” – Demi Lovato
- Think like a queen. A queen if not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. – Oprah
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Don’t just fly, soar.” – Dumbo
- “Believe you can, then you will.” – Mulan
- “Today is a good day to try.” – Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
- “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and stronger than you think” – Christopher Robin
- “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” – Venus Williams
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
Here are some things that hopefully help you feel confident when you need them! I really enjoyed doing this post so maybe if you guys like it I can do some more with different subjects. If you have any ideas of some you’d like to see please leave them down below!