If you didn’t know already I love Disney so I thought what a perfect tag to do than the Disney tag! Hope you enjoy!
- Favourite Animal – A lion, especially Simba!
- Favourite Character – Belle
- Favourite Classic – Beauty and the Beast
- Favourite Hero – Aladdin or Eugene
- Favourite Heroine – Mulan or Merida
- Favourite Kiss – Belle and Adam
- Favourite Love Song – You’ll be in my heart
- Favourite Original Character – Probably Donald Duck
- Favourite Pixar Film – Inside Out or of course Toy Story
- Favourite Prince – Prince Adam
- Favourite Princess – Belle
- Favourite Quote – “It’ll turn out all right in the end. You’ll see” – Mrs Potts or “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin
- Favourite Sequel – Finding Dory
- Favourite Sidekick – Abu
- Favourite Song – I love them all but it probably has to be I just Can’t Wait to be King
- Favourite Theme Attraction – I have no idea
- Favourite Theme Park – Magic Kingdom
- Favourite Theme Park Show – Last time I went was like 13 years ago and then it was the Beauty and the Beast they did haha!
- Favourite Villain – Ursuala, she is so sassy!
- Favourite Villain Song – Be prepared or Poor Unfortunate Souls
- Least Favourite Pixar Film – Up
- Least Favourite Song – Anything by Snow White her voice kinda scares me :’)
- Movie That Makes You Cry – Lion King, Bambi and Dumbo
- Movie That Makes You Laugh – Beauty and the Beast because I know every line :’) Lion King also makes me laugh and Aladdin and Tangled! Quite a lot of them do if I’m honest.
- Overrated Movie – Frozen (I know it’s an unpopular opinion)
- Saddest Death – Mufasa!!
- Song that always gets stuck in your head – I’ve got a Dream
- The First Movie You Saw – Honestly not a clue haha!
- The Saddest Scene From Your Favourite Movie – When Belle thinks the Beast has died!
- Underrated Movie – The Hunchback of Notre Dame
I hope you have enjoyed this super quick post. Please feel free to answer these in the comments or your own blog post and link me in the comments because I’d love to see your answers!